Tuesday, July 11, 2017

First Look At Madagascar 4 Movie

The filmmakers have embraced the zaniness of Madagascar's premise entirely with this third installment, and that is a good thing. Wacky, colorful, and surprisingly full of heart, Europe's Most Wanted proves itself to be the best of the trilogy. It was a very fun and easy-to-watch film, and I would watch it again with my family. I would even go as far as to rate it the highest out of the Madagascar films, and I would recommend it to most people!



Woah! These movies just keep on getting better and better! This installment was as entertaining as it was hilarious. My favorite characters were King Julien. Who were both very witty, unique & funny. Eric Darnell, Conrad Vernon & Tom Mcgrath did an awesome job directing this film, and it was very well written by Eric Darnell (Again) & Noah Baumbach. We quickly get thrown into an adventure and it is expected that we already are familiar with the main characters. This means that there is no real character introductions or development, so I suggest that you've watched at least the first Madagascar movie before watching this one. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! This is good news. When is this coming up? I will have something to distract my kids from. They want to watch shows by Andy Yeatman again but since he has stopped working with Netflix there aren’t any more shows there. I hope I find it somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete